Sunday, April 29, 2007

LOVE

Ladies Of Virtue & Excellence

L.O.V.E is a club that helps women with their faith in God. This organization has many local clubs. They have retreats and siminars for it's members. This organization offers a support system for many women who are starting or already on their walk with God. A prospective member will have to email the website and they will send you information on joining a club and the nearest to you.

I really appriciate this website because it helps a person with their faith in God. This really will help any one who has problems with their faith. Because I myself have gotten lossed many times on my walk with the holy spirit. I also beleive that this will help all who read the information.

Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me'
Johm 4:16

No comments: